smile.jpg

Who is this for?

For business minded women who are looking to invest in their future selves and in an idea that is ready for growth.

Whether you are currently working for a company, freelancing, taking your first steps in the business world, an entrepreneur at heart or have already built a successful business on your own; if you feel that this is the time for you to do something more meaningful for yourself, and are ready to go the extra mile for it - come and join us to double you.


DSCF6633.jpg

What is planned?

We won’t tell you.
Coming to Double You is a leap of faith.

We intentionally design this experience to arise your body and soul, balancing between the masculine and feminine sides of the brain. We will combine classic & experimental business methodologies and create a once in a lifetime adventure that will support both your personal and professional growth. By the end of the retreat, you will feel highly motivated and backed with the faith and confidence required from you to manifest your ideas into reality.


The process

Double You is a very practical process - we invest in our participants' thought process, because we know that right thought, leads to the right actions.

Here is some data from our last retreat:

78% of the women were extremely satisfied with their experience at the Double You retreat. The remaining 22% were very satisfied.

88% of the participants said the retreat exceeded their expectations

94% of the participants felt more empowered to approach their work after the retreat 


When, where and how much?

The upcoming retreat will take place September 22-24 (over Rosh HaShana), in the Israeli desert in the beautiful Moa oasis.   

Spaces are limited to only 50 women who will be selected to join us.

Full price is 900USD/ 3200 NIS. Click here for more about pricing.


Give Forward - Double You Closet 

By joining the Double You community, you are offered to go through an additional experience and joining our 'give forward' project.

We know that many women around the world could not be able to afford giving themselves this incredible gift of Double You, yet many still need it so much in their lives. We have decided that for every retreat we do, we create a mini retreat for a local community of ladies with similar content and empowerment outcomes. We invite you to join us, inspire girls and get inspired by them.


Have more questions?

Check out our frequently asked questions and answers or contact us at contact@doubleyou.life